Those of you that are following my Youtube Channel - have seen my postings regarding the Holiday Contest. That contest is now closed... however, I am happy to announce the winners. I will also be posting a video announcement tomorrow (12/2/08) with the contest winners names as well. Thank you to all of my participants and to my subscribers that make my Youtube Channel fun and exciting. ;-)

Christmas (quite frankly my favorite holiday of the year):
1st - Boosexymama
2nd - xoDawnnxo
3rd - MsChanda

Honorable mention: Neelccia

New Years (my second favorite holiday - the "party" holiday)
1st - jennirawks90
2nd - simplyyme
3rd - petroleumjelly

Thanksgiving (so thankful that there are so much Makeup lovers out there):
1st - youngcosmetics
2nd - hairandmakeuphowto

Honorable mention: boosexymama and simplyyme

Prizes will be given to the winners that placed 1st, 2nd and/or 3rd in each category. Honorable mentions will get a small gift.

This was a fun contest and the entries were great. Thank you to all the contest entries. Those of you that haven't won... you still Rocked!!! I will have many more contests to come... so stay tuned and enter. ;-)


This entry was posted on 9:04 PM and is filed under , , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.