Sketch & Teal... Bold & Beautiful!


It has been a while since I have pulled my MAC Sketch eyeshadow out and used it. Yes - I know... this is unusual seeing as it is one of my all time favs. "I've been trying to step out of the box... hehe!" So today - I decided to do this look. Sketch & Teal (or turquoise) are quite frankly one of my most favorite makeup color combinations and I wanted to share it with my youtubers and fellow bloggers.









The products used:

Eyes:
MAC's Bare Study Paint Pot
MAC's Blue Peep Fluidline
MAC's Sketch Eyeshadow
Coastal Scents 88 Ultra Shimmer Palette - Light Teal/turquoise color (high frost)
Coastal Scents 88 Ultra Shimmer Palette - Gold Color (high frost)
Avon's Feeling Fine Eyeliner in Onyx Jewel to Lower Lash line
MAC's blacktrack fluid line to upper lash line
Max2 conditioning mascara to lower and upper lash line (I am using this mascara per directions for my beautylash MD experiment to make my lashes grow - I will be posting the video experiment to that soon.)




Lips:

MAC's Clear Lipglass

Please feel free to check out the video for this tutorial once it is posted on Youtube.







* There will be more tutorials coming up using MAC's Sketch eyeshadow. If I haven't told you already - this is an essential eyeshadow color to have. It's one of those colors that will go with any makeup look and color combination. Sketch was the 2nd color I ever purchased from MAC and NEVER did I ever regret it. Thanks for stopping in and stay tuned for more fun things to come. Bye Beauties. ;-)


This entry was posted on 4:44 PM and is filed under , , , , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.