Yellow & Blue Look using Pure Luxe Cosmetics
pureluxecosmetics.com

After receiving my Pure luxe order... I absolutely could not wait to get started on using all the colors... each one very pretty and vibrant looking.

I received many requests and emails asking for a look utilizing a Yellow eyeshadow. Many of my clients ask me how they can make their Yellow eyeshadows "POP".

My Tip: Make sure you have a great base. If you are looking for a vibrant color payoff from colors like Yellow, White and other light colors... try using a base that is the same color. By using a Yellow jumbo eyeshadow stick from NYX - I was able to achieve a very vibrant look. ;-)



Products used:

EYES:
- Bare study paint pot as base
- NYX Jumbo eyeshadow pencil in yellow as base to lid
- Pureluxe eyeshadow in Sunny Side Up
- Pureluxe eyeshadow in Galaxy
- Fix+ as mixing medium
- Pureluxe eyeshadow in Pure for Highlight
- Avon's Ultra Luxury Eyeliner in Midnight Blue
- MAC Lash Prep & Prime
- Maybelline Colossal Mascara in Black
- Avon Daring Curves waterproof mascara in black


LIPS:
- MAC Lipglass in Oystergirl


FACE:
- MAC Select Moisture Cover Concealer
- MAC Studio Fix Powder Foundation
- Fix+ to set foundation

Here is the video tutorial that was made for my youtube channel (see below). If you have any questions - please do not hesitate to ask (email me). Have a great & sunny day. ;-)





This entry was posted on 6:54 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.