Christmas Look with Red & Bronze - VERY sultry!

Often times, we look forward to Christmas time not only for all the great things that the Holiday brings - but also to be able to use those beautiful reds, greens, golds and silvers. I love using red eyeshadow and once you find an eyeshadow that is vibrant and bright... who wants to wait to use it once a year. This look - using Red & Bronze... can be done any day of the year... and especially looks great with black clothing. A perfect way to strut your stuff.









Products used:



EYES:
-MAC Bare Study Paint Pot as Main base
-NYX Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencil in Cherry
-NYX Chrome Eyeshadow Pigment in Red
-MAC Gold Mode Pigment on Middle Third of Eyelid - just a sprinkle to add a little sparkle
-MAC Bronze eyeshadow
-Coastal Scents 88 Matte Palette - Gold color for highlight.







Lips:

*In these photos - my lips are bare... I took the photo before I remembered to apply my lips. That's what happens when the Holidays are here and you are rushing... hehe!

I suggest to use a sheer, neutral colored lipgloss or lipstick. Your eyes have a good amount of drama in them... but they do not have much shimmer as a usual drama look - so you can use something with glitter if you would like.







TIP: I love using falsies with a look like this one. In this particular picture... I am not using falsies - however, I would use falsies - especially when using this look for a party. ;-)


This entry was posted on 5:52 PM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.