Hey there...
so - I have been getting quite a few requests and messages from my Youtube viewers and subscribers asking to do a tutorial on a look that will take them from day to night or how to accomplish this.

In my opinion... a daytime look could be neutral or just about anything... but a nightime look - should be something bold and glamous... glittery and shimmery.

I did a quick video tutorial on this and will be posting it on my youtube channel in the next few days... so be sure to check it out. However, here are some pictures of the daytime look and night time look.










Before (Daytime look):
I used the Coastal Scents Neutral Palette (bridal palette) with Black Track Fluid Line as my liner. I have Avon's Glazewear Lipstick in Nude on my lips. I am also using Maybelline Collosal Mascara on my lashes.






After (night time look):
I did not remove any of my daytime makeup - but applied my night time colors over the daytime eyeshadows.

I used:
MAC's Golden Olive Pigment
MAC's Cornflower Pigment
MAC's Blue Pigment
MAC's Shroom as my highlight
Blacktrack fluid line as my liner
Maybelline Collosal Mascara

All pigments were applied wet using MAC's Fix+ as my mixing medium. On my lips I applied (although it is not on the picture because I wiped it off) Prrr Lipglass by MAC.



Once I edit and upload the video tutorial for applying the second look over the first look - I will post it here.


This entry was posted on 10:18 PM and is filed under , , , , , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.