I have been getting tons of questions and comments from my youtube viewers asking me what that hairy thing is in the background of some of my videos (the videos that are recorded in my bathroom). Well, it is one of my hair pieces that I use from time to time. When I had long hair - sometimes it was a pain in the butt to straighten it or sometimes after straightening it, I didn't want it to be curly but I wanted to have curly hair... (ok - I know I'm weird, hehe!) So - a friend of mine told me that she uses hair pieces and wigs to change the look of her hair. She also has very thin hair - so this would help her hair look full and have lots of volume to it.

I decided to pick up some of my own. I own several different hair pieces... short ones, long ones, curly ones, straight ones, the claw clip in ones, the ones that have a hair net inside... even full head wig ones. I will be taking pictures of them and posting them as well as do different hair tutorials so that you too can have as much fun with these as I do.

Here is a video that was recently posted to my youtube with a tutorial on one of my pieces. Also - in the intro of the video there is an update on my Beautylash MD (eyelash growth serum) and how far my lashes have grown... It's been 13 days of use and they look great. ;-) I will be posting pictures that I took of my lashes with just one coat of mascara... stay tuned.



This entry was posted on 5:48 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.