I am so.... excited. I have been hearing the rants and raves from many youtubers about Pure Luxe cosmetics. There have been a few swatches of the products on youtube - but still... there were no real experiments done in comparison to another pigment or mineral type product (none to my knowledge - so if you know of one... please point me in that direction.) The other day - after watching a youtube makeup haul video by Boosexymama (Natalie) and seeing the colors she chose and received... I decided that I just couldn't beat the price and that I better jump on that opportunity real soon. So - after much consideration, I decided to go ahead and order some of their mineral shadows. Luck would have it - that as soon as I got to their website, they were advertising a 25% off December sale on orders placed between 12/1/08 - 12/7/08. All items were included with exception of creme erasers. Yippee! This was my chance to get a bunch of these raved about shadows...

So - I placed an order to include about 40 different shadows. These shadows ranged from regular vibrant pigment colors to even some cool ones like color changing shadows called the Kaleidoscope Collection (color changes depending on how light is reflected on it) and Black Light/ Glow in the dark responsive shadows. I am VERY EXCITED!!!

I have not received my order yet - but am very very excited to be bringing you a number of posts regarding the product once I receive it, including product comparison to the higher priced brands and swatches.

Those of you that are interested in trying out these wonderful products - visit Pure Luxe cosmetics online. Most of their shadows are sold for about $1.00 USD and it includes 1/8 tsp. in a jar (sample). Though this may not sound like a lot of product... those of you that use makeup know that minerals and pigments can go a long way and this will last you quite long. You can't beat the product colors that they have available. Also on their website you can find: Foundations, Blush/Bronzer Correct, Lipcolor, skincare, brushes, primers and other fun and exciting makeup and beauty lover finds. Again, the price absolutely can't be beat.

I will be bringing you a video review as well as pictures soon. ;-)


This entry was posted on 9:27 PM and is filed under , , , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.