I'm so excited to be bringing all of my viewers this great information. I have had several requests for different looks and makeup tips from my youtube channel. Apparently Prom season is right around the corner... and I have been getting requests from Teens looking for a stunning look to use for prom. I've also been getting requests to do looks utilizing some of my Pigments, Mineral Pigments/Powders and Avon cosmetics. In the next few weeks - here are some of the looks/requests you can see up on Youtube and posted on the blog.

Prom Looks:

Purple Smokey Eye with glitter and silvers
Blue and Silver look
Pink and Brown smokey eye look
Yellow smokey eye look
green smokey eye look with glitter and silvers

Pigment, Mineral and Avon Looks:

Bold, bright and different looks for night time and for the Vibrant Makeup Lovers
Soft, Neutral and Everyday looks for everyday wear.

If you have any ideas or requests for upcoming tutorials - please be sure to send me and email and let me know.

Aloha for now - Have a great weekend!
Honey


This entry was posted on 8:46 PM and is filed under , , , , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.