UPDATES & UPCOMMING BEAUTY REVIEWS:

It seems like I haven't been on in forever. My computer has been down for a few weeks and my husband bought me a new one so that I can get things rolling - isn't he absolutely AWESOME??

So - since I have a new computer and can now keep up with my beauty blogging - here are some updates.

I have received the following products in the mail from various beauty suppliers and I am very eager to get started on testing them out and reviewing them for all of you:


  • Eye slices - received from Eye Slices Professional (http://www.eyeslicesusa.com). This product is a disposable eye-treatment pads that work like hi-tech cucumber slices. They are clinically tested and proven to reduce puffiness, dark circles and wrinkles around the eye area. Some of the key ingredients from Switzerland, USA and SA are Aloe Ferox, Regu Age, Biodynes and Pentavitin.

  • Tassi - received from Tassi LLC (www.tassicompany.com). This wonderful product (which I have used and will be posting a video review on it soon) is absolutely awesome. I cannot imagine how I got this far without it. Awarded the "Best New Beauty Accessory Award" at the Extracts Show in New York City in 2008. This item is currently sold on their website and comes in 12 fun colors. Suggested retail price is $14.99. This is a trendy, new way to "Free Your Face" from your hair while washing your face, applying makeup, getting a tan or massage. It is very unique in a way that unlike headbands, clips or ponytails - the Tassi does not flatten, twist or mess up hair. (photo obtained from website)

  • Chocolate Masque - received from Hemloq (http://www.hemloq.com). I cannot wait to try this product that seems so decadent. I opened it up and took a deep breathe to smell the wonderful aroma of chocolate. How can something that smells so good be great for your face? Some of the ingredients in the product include Shea Butter, Lactic Acid and Aloe Vera. This product is a mild exfoliant that helps to reduce wrinkles, improve skin texture and heal blemishes. (priced at $28.00 online - picture obtained from website)

  • Nubar Hypnotic Valentine Mini Tote Collection - received from Nubar (http://www.bynubar.com). This 5 pack mini tote which includes beautiful and vibrant nail polish colors and one Skin Essentials Lotion absolutely excites me because we all know how I love nails and all the accessories. The colors included are Sexy Red, Oh Baby Pink, Base Coat, Diamont Seal and Shine Top Coat in 2oz. bottles. The colors are perfect for the upcomming Valentine's Day and I simply can't wait to try it. Nubar is known for having Formaldehyde Free, Toluene Free & Phthalate Free nail products and they have an entire line of nail polish colors and tools online to get that perfect manicured look. These products are stated to be fast drying and long wearing. In the bottles - the red and pink are absolutely vibrant and pigmented. I can't wait to try these out in comparison to my other name brand nail polishes in my collection. (cost unknown - product pictured is the french manicure set obtained from website)

Also - I have finally located the product called "Bumpits". We all know I have been searching for these for a while now but could not remember the name of the actual product and have been searching for "Buggies" and "Buddies"... lol. After finally finding them (thanks to a commercial on Lifetime Movie Network the other day) - I ordered me a set online at http://www.bighappiehair.com. I have not received them yet but will be doing a full review and tutorials on different looks once I get my hands on the product. I am so excited to get this - I really need some new options for hair styling and my little poofs I have been making on my short hair have not been staying up very long (thanks to Hawaii's tropical breezes... lol)
(cost - $19.99 for set of 5 bumpits)

That is it for now. I will be posting videos of the product reviews, trials and experiences once I have completed them. Hope everyone is doing well. ;-)
-Honey


This entry was posted on 5:04 PM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.