Many of my viewers and clients have been inquiring about my last blog entry, regarding recent product updates and the Nubar Valentine Mini Tote Nail Lacquer Collection. I have had quite a week and haven't had the chance to use the product yet - however, I was able to obtain an accurate photo of the product(s) thanks to Lisa Cocuzza and "It's a Glam Thing" (http://www.itsaglamthing.com).

You can find Nubar products at http://www.bynubar.com and here is the product information that I listed on my previous blog entry for those who have missed it.

"This 5 pack mini tote which includes beautiful and vibrant nail polish colors and one Skin Essentials Lotion absolutely excites me because we all know how I love nails and all the accessories. The colors included are Sexy Red, Oh Baby Pink, Base Coat, Diamont Seal and Shine Top Coat in 2oz. bottles. The colors are perfect for the upcomming Valentine's Day and I simply can't wait to try it. Nubar is known for having Formaldehyde Free, Toluene Free & Phthalate Free nail products and they have an entire line of nail polish colors and tools online to get that perfect manicured look. These products are stated to be fast drying and long wearing. In the bottles - the red and pink are absolutely vibrant and pigmented. I can't wait to try these out in comparison to my other name brand nail polishes in my collection."


This entry was posted on 11:08 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.