So - I finally got my 2 - 88 eyeshadow palettes and my neutral palette from Coastal Scents. It came in about 10 days (shipping was free and it was Fedex Ground). I had the original palette when it first came out... it was only about $19.00 USD then and now is $24.95 - but I think it is worth that and more. The colors are as vibrant as ever and I am so excited to do some new looks with the neutral 28 color palette. I also got 5 different brushes, a duo fiber stippling brush (pink), a face powder brush (small pink), a crease brush, a pencil type brush and an eyeshadow brush... I have washed them all and I am very pleased with it so far. I haven't used them yet... waiting for them to dry - but the face brushes shed a little bit... and those were the only ones. They had a slight smell to it... but I wash my brushes with MAC brush cleaner and with my biolage shampoo (mixed together) and the smell is now gone.

Check out http://www.coastalscents.com to see all of their cool and affordable products. I promise you will enjoy it and the prices just can't be beat.

Once I have some time... I will go ahead and start doing more tutorials. But for now... check out my youtube channel for reviews, tutorials and other fun beauty stuff.

http://www.youtube.com/destne146


This entry was posted on 7:20 PM and is filed under , , , , , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.